Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tucson

When I was 18 I went to the store to purchase a book because I could not sleep. It was between 2 and 5 am. A car was following me so I did not go home. After several miles I pulled over and a man jumped in my car and grabbed my keys. I got out, so did he. I yelled at him, he threw my keys and grabbed my breast. He was in the military and at some point I was told he claimed it was a self defense move? Although I had been home for some time, it was suggested he followed me from my place of employment or had seen me there on some earlier occasion. I worked at the Empress and at the Livingroom. I believe I had been working at the Empress at the time and was working at the Livingroom when I appeared in court, so I answered as though I had been at the Livingroom at the time, which means no dark mirrored booths like the Madonna video. I simply was not expecting that to be asked and it should not have been. Rather than imply there may have been pre-meditation to his following me that night, it implied something about the victim, as if I were asking for it because of my job.
 
Live Nude Girls
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment